A Historical Research of the Ten...
A Historical Research of the Ten Tribes Scattered Into the Nations – Part 6 PDF
This product is no longer in stock
A Historical Research of the Ten Tribes Scattered Into the Nations – Part 6
In this section we addressed the Historical, Archaeological and Historical Tribal Entities Evidence to derive at a plausible outcome. The scientific evidence presented in this research is concluded as follow:
1) It was proved that not all current history taught today is accurate.
2) The Ten Tribers were known as Saka and Gimira or by their eponyms, in Assyrian, Medo-Persian, Babylonian Grecian and Roman Empire historiography.
3) The Saka and Gimira are undoubtedly the Scythians and Cimmerians.
4) Some of the Scythians and Cimmerians migrated north and west, away from the areas they were deported to, while others stayed behind in these areas as suggested in point 2.
5) As they migrated, new sub-tribes and clans were formed, but all were from the same foundational group of people.
6) There were many sub-tribes and clans under the umbrella of the Scythians and Cimmerians, one of the more important ones is known as the "Parthians" which became vary prominent at a later stage.
7) These Scythians, Cimmerians and their various affiliated sub-tribes and clans eventually penetrated the Caucasus region as well as the mysterious "Arsareth" area south of the Greater Caucasus Mountains.
8) The Caucasus Scythians and Cimmerians established themselves in the Caucasus region and conquered and eventually dominated the areas and kingdoms around them.
9) The Caucasus Scythians and Cimmerians later grew so big that they dominated the trade industry with all the trade routes via land and sea in the Near East.
10) The Caucasus Scythians and Cimmerians later dominated the entire Near East’s geographical area as far as India, China and Egypt for many centuries; this includes the modern-day Georgia’s geographical area as well as from where they controlled the trade routes – Mstkheta.
11) The vast Scythian and Cimmerian Empire was not recognized by other historians because they were Greek, Persian or Roman historians and they promoted their own ideologies and empires. They, however, gave selected factual information regarding certain matters, and by amalgamating these evidences, the facts arrived at an accurate outcome.
12) The deported Scythians and Cimmerians that stayed behind in the Assyrian and Persian Empires eventually followed the modus operandi of their Caucasus Scythian and Cimmerian brothers who migrated before, and their actions birthed the Parthian Empire from within the Persian Empire’s geographical area.
13) The Parthian Empire grew very powerful and dominated the Near East for 400 years and eventually destroyed the mighty Roman Empire.
14) The Georgian histories, with their kings, are directly connected to the Parthian Lineage, which then directly links them to the Bible as a "very important and special Biblical people".
15) One Georgian chronicle claims "Azo", a mystical figure with no historical evidence, to be their "first king" while the other chronicle states "Pharnavaz" was the "first king". One chronicle is clearly inaccurate.
16) King Pharnavaz is an Arsaca kingship name and is undoubtedly linked to the Parthians, which connects the people to a Biblical "Hebrew", and not Roman mindset and history.
17) Azo is a "Greek" mystical figure and St Nina is from a "Roman" background, "a daughter of a Roman". The Greek and Roman perceptions of Georgia’s history were written only from the 9th to the 14th century, a colossal thousand years plus after the actual events Herodotus, Strabo, Justin and the other historians wrote about.
18) Rome started a Papal system and Georgia founded their own Papal systems with the arrival of St Nina, both created these in the 4th century 300 years after the events of the crucifixion of Yeshua (Jesus) in Jerusalem.
19) Herodotus, Strabo, Justin, Josephus and many other credible historians gave factual information about the Scythians, Cimmerians and Parthians that they indeed controlled the Near East, Iberia/Colchis and Mstkheta.
20) The researcher specially focused on "non-Hebrew" related historians’ recorded facts, so as to ensure the outcome is not biased. Their historians promote a Scynthian Empire that controlled the entire Near east.
21) Iranian, Assyrian, Grecian, Roman and Georgian historical records were all consulted.
22) The conclusion is that the Georgian records contradict themselves in some areas, and also do not mention anything as to what Herodotus, Strabo, Justin and the many other historians recorded about the Scythians and Parthians in their own country.
23) The researcher’s opinion is that there are a vast amount of people in Georgia, mostly beloved Christians, unaware of the fact that their history and ancestry are actually firmly rooted in Hebrew origin, and not Greek or Roman. This fact should strengthen this Christian nation and make their Biblical beliefs even stronger.
24) Destiny of Ten Tribers:
25) Most of the Ten Tribers today sit in Christian Churches, looking like Yosef of Egypt, and do not appear like Jews in dress, conduct and manners. The ones desiring to return to their Hebrew roots are from Ephraim, a synonym for the Ten Tribes.
We have mainly focused on the Historical, Archaeological and Historical Tribal Entities Evidence. When Strabo, Herodotus, Justin, Josephus, etc. are all thoroughly studied together in contexts, they prove undoubtedly that some later and present historians are inaccurate in their perception of history. Combine the Historical, Archaeological and Historical Tribal Entities Evidence with the Biblical Evidence of Part 4; adds so much weight that some history as presented today, must be re-examined.
Revelation of Yeshua Hamashiach – Full Hebraic Perspective! (PDF Download)
A book that every Believer should read! Scroll down for the details
Mysterious Spirit World: A Hebraic Perspective (PDF Download
The Ultimate "Mystery" In The Bible! (PDF Download)
God’s Calendar: The True Calendar (PDF Download)
Bloodline Curses: A Hebraic Perspective (PDF Download)
All About Divorce: A Hebraic Perspective (PDF Download)
Facts on a Biblical Marriage: A Hebraic Perspective (PDF Download)
Messianic Shabbat (PDF Download)
Jewish Eschatology: A Hebraic Understanding (PDF Download)