Messianic Passover (PDF Download)
Messianic Passover (PDF Download)
This product is no longer in stock
Passover: a Messianic User-Friendly Family Guide: Understanding the 15 Steps to Celebrate this Feast (Festivals Book 2)
More and more Beloved Christians are asking questions on the Passover (Pesach) Meal. How Yeshua (Jesus) mind-blowingly fulfilled every step of the 15 steps of the Meal Order!!!
This book break revelations open and help the Believer who desire to understand what really happened at Yeshua’s Last Supper. It It also gives you the easy-to-follow the procedure of what must be done by the Host, each Table Leader, and each Participant for each of the 15 steps if you choose to do it at home with friend or at your Congregation, yes huge fun!
Why 15 steps? The significance of the 15 steps are explained, and why God specifically instructed 15 steps. 15 is a remarkable number and this is explained in this booklet, here are some clues…
Fifteen being a multiple of five, partakes of the significance of that number, also of the number three with which it is combined, 3 x 5. Five is the number of grace, and three is the number of divine perfection. Fifteen, therefore, specially refers to acts wrought by the energy of Divine grace. Deity is seen in it, for the two Hebrew letters (each letter has a numerical value) which express it are Yod (10), and Hey (5). These spell the ineffable Name of YaH (Psalm 68:4), who is the fountain of all grace. Fifteen being 8 + 7 as well as 3 x 5, it may also include a reference to resurrection, as being a special mark of the energy of Divine grace issuing in glory.
A few examples of 15 as Devine Grace:
• The Ark was borne by the Flood 15 cubits upwards.
• Hezekiah's pardon from death was 15 years.
• The Jews were delivered from death under Esther on the 15th day of the month. This is especially significant, as their sentence to death was connected with the number thirteen.
• Bethany, where Lazarus was raised, was 15 furlongs from Jerusalem.
• Sha’ul’s (Paul’s) ship anchored safely in 15 fathoms on the 14th day, after thirteen days of toil and trial.
• On the 15th day of the first month is the Feast of Unleavened Bread (this Pesach Set Order is celebrated); and on the 15th day of the seventh month is the Feast of Tabernacles.
• 15 songs were sung by the pilgrims coming up to Jerusalem for the Shalosh Regalim (3 main festive seasons).
• 15 steps took you from the Women’s Court into the Jewish Court to the Burnt Offering Altar in the Temple, and off course,
• There are 15 steps in God’s redemption plan as illustrated in this Pesach Seder (Set Order).
This book makes everybody involved during this meal - an exciting family guide!
(BOOK IS UPDATED! Thank you for being patient with us. We are in the process to upgrade all our books based on captivating Biblical topics, explaining secrets and mysteries. Books are also available in PDF at http://www.hrti.co.za/shop/ as well as FREE videos for your convenience. Please come back regularly to see our upgraded and vibrant new books.)
Book Size: A5
Number of Pages: 27
Revelation of Yeshua Hamashiach – Full Hebraic Perspective! (PDF Download)
A book that every Believer should read! Scroll down for the details
Mysterious Spirit World: A Hebraic Perspective (PDF Download
The Ultimate "Mystery" In The Bible! (PDF Download)
God’s Calendar: The True Calendar (PDF Download)
Bloodline Curses: A Hebraic Perspective (PDF Download)
Messianic Shabbat (PDF Download)
All About Divorce: A Hebraic Perspective (PDF Download)
Jewish Eschatology: A Hebraic Understanding (PDF Download)
Losing Weight God’s Way (PDF Download)